Service & Repair
With over 15 years of experience in the industry, GasPro, Inc. provides full service and repair for most gas fireplaces. Our service team is highly trained and qualified to complete a multitude of tasks from control valve and pilot assembly replacements to basic routine maintenance and cleaning. Call us today for your service needs.
- Complete Service & Repair of Fireplaces
- Glass Replacement
- Control Valve Replacement
- Electronic Control Module Replacement
- Thermocouple & Thermopile Replacement, Complete Pilot Assembly Replacement
- Provide & Install Replacement Parts
- Fan Kit Installation & Replacement
Our Team & Process
Each member of our service team has a minimum of five years installation experience, providing a solid foundation in hearth mechanics and operations, as well as gas piping and pressure regulation. Combined with installation experience, each of our technicians has a minimum of three years experience as a lead technician after completing a thorough training process.
We provide a complete diagnostic of the fireplace operation on every service call to diagnose issues and potential future issues to provide our customers with as much information about the fireplace as possible. From our diagnostic process, we can accurately determine if parts need replacement, as well as address any safety concerns.
Why Choose GasPro, Inc.
- Timely Service & Cleanliness
- Factory Trained for Heat N Glo, Quadrafire, Kozy Heat, Mendota Hearth & More
- Specializing in Honeywell System Conversions
- Safety Checks For Gas Leaks
- Multi-Point Inspection On Each Fireplace
What We Service
Below are the brands we service the most, including Majco and GTI. Please note that we do not service Yodle or Valor products.